CHOOSING A FABRIC WAY COVER
When choosing a fabric way cover, there are a few factors to consider for ultimate protection – such as:
- Communicate exact application requirements
- Temperature requirements, including ambient temperature and nearby heat sources
- Environmental control factors, such as dust, acid, oils, coolant, weld splatter, pressure conditions, etc.
- Velocity & acceleration (speed) needed for the cover and the frequency of cycle runs
- Requirements for load-support (heavy chip load, protection from heavy equipment, maintenance needs, etc.)
- Orientation of cover movement (vertical, horizontal, cross/frontal, ceiling/roof cover)
Fabric Way Covers can be customized to fit your application. We offer way cover accessories to ensure maximum performance, such as:
End Frames – Mostly made from steel or aluminum, attach the bellows to the machine. We offer various fastening solutions for different machines and bellow interfaces.
Guide Frames – Provide the stability that is necessary to enable a precise operation. They’re made from PVC and directly welded to the cover.
Rollers – Used in large and heavy bellows. Minimize friction and ensure excellent running properties.
Coupling Rail – Used in medium and large bellows with a high amount of folds in order to connect all the bellow elements together.
Scissors – Used for high speeds. Allows an even extension of all elements across the whole extension length. This allows folds to endure less strain and prolong durability. Half-scissors available – if needed based on application.
Lamellas – Fixed or hinged, stainless steel lamellas can be added to provide protection against hot, sharp swarf, or mechanical strain.
INSTALLATION, DESIGN & CONSULTING
Our highly qualified service technicians are available to install and service our products to maximize the return on your investment. To reduce your downtime, we have spare parts in stock for immediate delivery and are available day or night.