Our USDA Food Grade Curtains can reduce down time during wash down cycles and eliminate one sanitation cycle per week, converting sanitation hours into production hours and improving overall plant sanitation.
The slick surface of the USDA Food Grade Curtain is manufacturing with USDA-approved Food Grade PVC curtain materials. The welded seams on the food grade curtains prevent trapping of contaminants. Panels are hung using 304 stainless steel attachments and track. Food Grade Curtains also provide flexible allergen containment control.
- Heavy Duty 40 Mil double polished Clear PVC
- Compliant with California Fire Marshal code
- UV stabilized
- 5% added for curtain drape
- Heat-sealed vertical seams (no thread used)
- Rolled rimmed stainless steel grommets with spur washer on 12″ centers
- 304 Stainless steel track and trolley system
- 6″ overlap between curtains to prevent wash break through