Our fabric bellow materials withstand temperatures from – 40C to 1000C, can be self-extinguishing as well as oil, coolant and chemical resistant. We have expertise in high speed cutting technology, chip protection, laser beam protection, aggressive grinding coolants and moving-column machines.
- Made of high-quality, durable fabric
- Customizable to fit any machine or application
- Easy to install and maintain
- Protects machines and equipment from dust, debris, and other contaminants
- Increases the lifespan of machines and equipment
- Reduces downtime for maintenance and repairs
- Can be used in a variety of industrial and commercial settings
- Can be used as a shield to protect workers from moving parts
- Increased production and efficiency due to less downtime
- Reduced costs associated with maintenance and repairs
- A safer working environment for employees
- Can be used to improve the overall appearance of machinery and equipment
- Can be used to meet OSHA and other safety regulations
Fabric bellows are a versatile and effective solution for protecting machines and equipment in a variety of industrial and commercial settings. Their durable fabric construction and customizable design make them easy to install and maintain, while their ability to protect against dust, debris, and other contaminants can help increase the lifespan of machines and equipment, reduce downtime for maintenance and repairs, and create a safer working environment for employees.
- Each fabric bellow is hand-sewn together
- Traditional style
- Adds reinforced strength and increased rigidity
- More aesthetically pleasing appearance compared to sewn fabric bellows.