Our fabric bellow materials withstand temperatures from – 40C to 1000C, can be self-extinguishing as well as oil, coolant and chemical resistant. We have expertise in high speed cutting technology, chip protection, laser beam protection, aggressive grinding coolants and moving-column machines.
- Made of high-quality, durable fabric
- Customizable to fit any machine or application
- Easy to install and maintain
- Protects machines and equipment from dust, debris, and other contaminants
- Increases the lifespan of machines and equipment
- Reduces downtime for maintenance and repairs
- Can be used in a variety of industrial and commercial settings
- Can be used as a shield to protect workers from moving parts
- Increased production and efficiency due to less downtime
- Reduced costs associated with maintenance and repairs
- A safer working environment for employees
- Can be used to improve the overall appearance of machinery and equipment
- Can be used to meet OSHA and other safety regulations
Fabric bellows are a versatile and effective solution for protecting machines and equipment in a variety of industrial and commercial settings. Their durable fabric construction and customizable design make them easy to install and maintain, while their ability to protect against dust, debris, and other contaminants can help increase the lifespan of machines and equipment, reduce downtime for maintenance and repairs, and create a safer working environment for employees.
- Each fabric bellow is hand-sewn together
- Traditional style
- Adds reinforced strength and increased rigidity
- More aesthetically pleasing appearance compared to sewn fabric bellows.
Bellows are often used to protect critical components. Machines in motion are exposed to fragments that may cause significant damage. Bellows are put in place to extend the use of your machine and shield the machine from over-exposure.
Bellows are used in various applications. From our experience, we’ve seen Bellows used to protect Manifolds, Intakes, Air Ducts, Horizontal Moving Machines, Vertical Moving Machines, and much more.
How do I choose the correct material?
There are many different materials to choose from and it is very difficult for the customer to choose. It is best for you to give us your application details such as the environment, duty cycle, temperatures, fluids, dust..ect. We can then choose the most economical longest lasting material.
Can I send you my print / design and you quote from that?
Yes we actually encourage our customers to email or fax us their CAD or hand drawn sketches for us to quote from. Make sure when you send in your prints you list all the information you can about the application and include your contact information. You can use our contact us page to send us your design.
My application is very high temperature, do you have materials for extreme heat?
Yes we have several high temperature bellows material we can use. These range from a few hundred degrees to several thousands of degrees fahrenheit. Keep in mind these are often the most expensive materials so we will want to know the maximum temperature the bellows will have to endure to keep the costs down.
Are there any stocked bellows or are they all custom?
Unfortunately we do not stock any custom bellows. All of the bellows are made to order based on your unique design parameters. We do however offer quick ship on some materials. The first step is to get your quote and then you can ask your salesperson how fast it can ship.
Established in 1986, Shaver Industries has evolved to become a trusted name in manufacturing, providing reliable products and services to an impressive list of clientele.
Get More Information